6. User Content and Conduct
The Site may include discussion forums, user reviews, blogs, user generated content or other interactive areas or community features (“Interactive Areas”) in which you or other users create, post or store content, comments, messages, statements, slogans, materials, data, information, text, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics, code or other items or materials on the Site ("User Content"). You are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and for the User Content you post. By using the Site, including without limitation any Interactive Areas, you agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Site any of the following:
- User Content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, vulgar, sexually explicit, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- User Content that includes or incorporates any identifiable reference to any third-party person or entity (including, without limitation, names, nicknames, trade names, brands, slogans, trademarks, logos, images, drawings, photographs, videos, or likenesses (visual, aural, or otherwise)) without such third-party person or entity's written permission;
- User Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law, rule or regulation;
- User Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By posting any User Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to display, distribute and reproduce such User Content and to grant p1440 the rights granted in these Site Terms;
- User Content that displays, describes or encourages usage of any p1440 products in a manner that could be offensive, inappropriate or harmful to p1440 or any user or consumer;
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, social security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; and/or
- User Content that, in the sole judgment of p1440, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or the Site, or which may expose p1440 or its users to any harm or liability of any type
p1440 takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is p1440 liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, deceptive practices, obscenity, pornography, sexually explicit material, profanity or other harmful material you may encounter. YOUR USE OF ANY USER CONTENT AND INTERACTIVE AREAS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. As a provider of interactive services, p1440 is not liable for any statements, representations or User Content provided by its users. Although p1440 has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted in any Interactive Area, p1440 reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit any User Content posted or stored on the Site at any time and for any reason without notice, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any User Content you post or store on the Site at your sole cost and expense.
Any use of the Interactive Areas or other portions of the Site in violation of the User Content rules set forth above violates these Site Terms and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Interactive Areas and/or the Site. In order to cooperate with legitimate governmental requests, subpoenas or court orders, to protect p1440’s systems and customers, or to ensure the integrity and operation of p1440’s business and systems, p1440 may access and disclose any information it considers necessary or appropriate, including, without limitation, user profile information (e.g., name, e-mail address, etc.), IP addressing and traffic information, usage history, and posted User Content.
By using the Site, including without limitation any Interactive Areas, you agree not to:
- Use the Site or Interactive Areas in any unlawful manner or in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site;
- Harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Site or Interactive Areas by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Site and/or Interactive Areas or to extract data;
- Use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Site or Interactive Areas;
- Register for more than one User account, register for a User account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, or register for a User account on behalf of any group or entity unless you are authorized to do so;
- Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your age or your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Violate any local, state, national or international law;
- Solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- Use or attempt to use another's account without authorization from p1440;
- Attempt to circumvent any content filtering techniques we may employ;
- Attempt to access any service or area of the Site (including, without limitation, any Interactive Areas) that you are not authorized to access;
- Engage in any harassing, intimidating, predatory or stalking conduct.
p1440 is not responsible or liable for the conduct of, or your interactions with, other users of the Site (whether online or offline), nor is p1440 responsible or liable for any loss, damage, injury, or harm associated therewith. Although p1440 has no obligation to monitor any user conduct on the Site or in any Interactive Area, p1440 reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to monitor any user conduct on the Site at any time and for any reason without notice. p1440 does not approve or endorse any user-posted meetings or events referenced on the Site, and p1440 recommends exercising caution before contacting or meeting anyone (online or offline) that is unfamiliar or that you come into contact with through the Site. Your use of the Site is at your own risk. Any use of the Site in violation of the user conduct rules set forth above violates these Site Terms and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Interactive Areas and/or the Site.